Rooted heritage, qualified and quality production
Founded in 1934 as Sümerbank Textile, it was renamed as Ereğli after it was acquired by Albayrak Group through privatization. It operates in an indoor space of 72,000 square meters, which is built in an overall area of 85.000 square meters.
Through its paint shop and garment workshops, it conducts dyeing operations of close to 7.5 million meters of fabric for security forces and produces 765,000 uniforms as part of its outfits and camouflage production. It employs about 2,000 workers.